You thought, you filmed, now what?
A lot stands between a story and a screen. Theatres with all their glamour and OTT platforms with their ever-growing popularity come with challenges. These challenges are also the reasons many great stories remain untold. That's where my CinemaHall comes into the picture.
my CinemaHall - your gateway to global audience
my CinemaHall is a platform that lets you showcase your work to the world at the price you want. Think of us like a digi-cinema hall but with a revolutionary pay-per-view system. No subscription, no piracy, just your film and 70% revenue!
Get set and release
When we say your film, your way, we mean it. Enjoy complete freedom as you showcase your work to a global audience.
- Upload a film.
- Decide the ticket price.
- Get 70% of the ticket sale.
- Retain the rights.
With you, at every step
As your partner in story-telling, we are here to support you and help you make the right decisions. Count on us for expert guidance regarding:
- How to upload the film?
- What should be the right price?
- How to promote the film budget, plan, agency?
Your story is in safe hands
We have invested a lot in being safe, transparent and hassle-free, so we can put your, the storyteller's, interests, first.
- Protection from piracy with state-of-the-art technology that doesn't allow download or screen copy.
- The content can only be viewed on the device that has been used to purchase tickets.
- A dashboard with live information and the exact number of tickets sold.
- No exclusivity contract, easy exit policy.
Promote, promote and promote
We can't emphasise on it enough. While we are there to guide you, we want you to stop at nothing when it comes to promoting your film. You spread the word with all your might meanwhile we will do our bit in the following ways:
- Promoting films on our social media channels.
- Designing of the promotion materials.
- Planning & scheduling of the film promotions.
Don't keep your story waiting.
- Call us: +91 79800 16761
- Email us: [email protected]
Empowering storytellers to charm their audiences.
my CinemaHall, is a first-of-its-kind pay per view Digital Theatre, where one can upload a film; decide the ticket price and people can buy the ticket to watch that film from anywhere in the world. Just like a cinema hall but in a digital world. At my CinemaHall the film makers can showcase all forms of stories - it can be movies, short films, plays, web series, music videos or documentaries.
- New movies are released every Friday and once it’s released it will run for a period of one week – Friday to Thursday. The extensions of the running period are also in batches of a week. The producer can request for extension through a written notice, at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the next week (i.e. Friday). The final decision whether to extend the running period rests with my CinemaHall.
- A producer is free to decide the ticket price above the minimum threshold price fixed by my CinemaHall. The ticket is valid for a period of 48 hours. The producers are provided with a live dashboard – where they can monitor the ticket sale as it happens. Complete financial transparency is maintained all through the period of exhibition of the film.
- my CinemaHall works on a classic theatre exhibition model. There is a rental for the screen or hall rent and a revenue sharing system of the ticket sales. The hall rent has to be paid upfront – before the film can be considered for exhibition. These are non-refundable nor can be adjusted against the ticket sale revenue.
- There are other working models as well, please contact us directly if you are interested in knowing more about any of these working models.
- Screen Hire – for your private screening – we will charge only the screen/ hall rent and the revenue from the ticket sales is completely yours.
- Exclusive Arena – a separate section is created with multiple screens and with your branding. Its relevant for an event where multiple films are shown like a film festival or for a production house that have multiple films to showcase.
- The one time screen/ hall rent from Jan 1, 2020 is INR 5000 (USD 100) for feature film & INR 500 (USD 10) for short film and other audio video formats. The ticket sale revenue share is 70:30 – 70% is producers share and 30% is my CinemaHall’s share.
- GST is applicable on the ticket sale is 12% for up to INR 100 ticket price and 18% for above INR 100. The same will be deducted at the time of the settlement. Additionally, a maximum of 3% payment gateway charges will also be deducted. The settlement will be done in 7 days from the receipt of the signed voucher from the film maker.
- Even if a single ticket of a movie is sold, one is duty bound to show that movie to the viewer. In that case one is not allowed to withdraw/stop/delete the uploaded movie for the next 48 hours.
- The film must abide by the Copyright Act of India and is the sole responsibility of the producer or the person authorised by him/her to interact with my CinemaHall. my CinemaHall will not be responsible for any copyright issues raised by any of the parties.
- One uploads the film & all the relevant promotion materials like trailer, poster, synopsis etc on the portal post sign up. The portal encrypts the film as it gets uploaded thereby protecting it against any possible piracy threat. Piracy protection is ensured through use of state-of-art technology that also blocks screen recording & downloads.
- my CinemaHall is a safe, flexible and transparent, pay per view Digital Multiplex where film makers of Bengali movies, English movies, Hindi movies, Telugu movies, Kannada movies, Tamil movies, Punjabi movies, Marathi movies, Gujarati picture, Bhojpuri movies or of any other Indian or Foreign language will always have a screen to exhibit their creation.
How it works
Registration, is the first step
- Registration is done through Producer Zone by clicking 'Sign up' link & has no associated charges.
- Email verification through OTP is necessary for registration.
- Post registration profile is created and requires following details.
- Name of the producer, production house.
- Contact details address; phone no; email id.
- Contact person for further coordination & communication – name; phone; email.
- Bank Account details account no; ifsc code.
Submission of the film, comes next
- Log in and the "Add Movie" link is to be clicked on the dashboard.
- Information regarding the film is collected
- Title, Genre, Duration, Language, CBFC certification (U / UA / A / Uncensored)
- Content rating for the film is noted
- Age appropriateness
- Sex & Nudity, Violence & Gore, Profanity, Alcohol Drugs & Smoking, Frightening & intense scenes
- Supporting materials are to be uploaded
- Synopsis, Cast and Crew, Trailer(s), Poster(s), Catchy line
- Producer details are confirmed
- Producer details, Company details, Contact person & details, Account details
- The ticket price & date of release is recorded.
- The film is submitted & screen/hall rent is paid.
- Submission can be resumed from any step, whatever data has been submitted, it gets auto-saved.
- All materials mentioned above will have to be submitted at least 10 days before release.
Confirmation is sent by us
- Review by my CinemaHall’s operations team of
- Readable quality of all materials & the film
- Any missing information or material is sought
- Post review – if everything is found in order – a confirmation mail is sent
- Any discrepancy regarding the film or the support material will be resolved prior to send the confirmation
- Post confirmation from my CinemaHall – screen/hall rent charges are to be paid electronically by the producer, if not paid already.
- A final confirmation mail is sent after receiving the rental charges – confirming the release date & ticket price
Release, of the film on the said date
- The film is released on Friday 00:00 hrs of the said date. Thorough testing is conducted at least a day prior to release and if everything is in order the film is scheduled for release.
- The ticket sale dashboard is made live.
- It is imperative to promote the film, to maximize its ticket sales. Though it’s the producer’s responsibility to promote the film, we also have a comprehensive guidance program that a producer can avail of.
Removal, the last step
- If the Producer requests for the removal: the validity of any sold ticket beyond coming Friday is checked. If there is so, the producer is requested to extend the date.
- If my CinemaHall decides to remove a film (after due consideration to past sales and future potential);
- The producer is informed through mail on Wednesday.
- The producer can revert within 24hrs in case he/she wants an extension, supported by a valid reason.
- In case there is no revert – it is assumed that the film can be taken off
- The removal becomes effective from Friday 00:00 hrs and it subsequently also removed from the server and archived
- The payment voucher is readied on Monday & shared with the Producer. Once the producer confirms details by returning a signed copy of the voucher – payment is made in 7 days.