Tell your story at my CinemaHall & spark a connection with your audience.
my CinemaHall, is a first-of-its-kind pay per view digi-cinema hall, where you can upload a film; decide the ticket price and people can buy the ticket to watch the film. Just like a cinema hall but in a digital world. At my CinemaHall the producer can showcase all forms of stories - it can be a feature film, short film, documentary, play, audio story or music.
New releases happen every Friday and there is complete financial transparency, a live ticket sale dashboard is provided to the producer. Piracy protection is provided through use to state-of-art technology. It’s a safe, flexible and transparent pay per view eco-system available to exhibit your creation
The salient features of my CinemaHall are:
- New films are released on Friday and once it’s released it will run for a period of one week – Friday to Thursday. The extensions of the running period are also in batches of a week. The producer can request for extension through a written notice, at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the next week (i.e. Friday). The final decision whether to extend the running period rests with my CinemaHall.
- my CinemaHall works on a classic theatre exhibition model. There is a rental for the screen or hall rent and a revenue sharing system of the ticket sales. The hall rent has to be paid upfront – before the film can be considered for exhibition. They are not refundable nor can be adjusted against the ticket sale revenue.
- The screen/ hall rent from Jan 1, 2020 will be INR 5000 for feature film & INR 500 for short film and other audio video formats. The ticket sale revenue share is 70:30 – 70% is producer’s share and 30% is my CinemaHall’s share. As a special New Year Bonanza, the producer’s share of the ticket sale revenue will be 80% for a period of 3 months (Jan1-Mar31, 2021).
- A producer is free to decide the ticket price above the minimum price threshold fixed by my CinemaHall. The ticket is valid for a period of 48 hours. The producers are provided with a live dashboard – where they can monitor the ticket sale as it happens. Complete transparency is maintained all through the period of exhibition of the film.
- GST is applicable on the ticket sale – 12% for up to INR 100/- and 18% for above INR 100/- . The same will be deducted at the time of the settlement. Additionally, 3% payment gateway charges will also be deducted. The settlement will be done in 30 days from the day the film was taken off.
- After sign up you can upload all the film & relevant promotion materials like trailer, poster, synopsis etc. The portal encrypts the film as it gets uploaded thereby protecting it against any possible piracy threat.
- The film must abide by the Copyright Act of India and is the sole responsibility of the producer or the person authorised by him/her to interact with my CinemaHall. my CinemaHall will not be responsible for any copyright issues raised by any of the parties.
- Even if a single ticket of your movie is sold, you are bound to show that movie to the viewer. In that case you are not allowed to withdraw/stop/delete the uploaded movie for the next 48 hours.